Saturday 25 June 2011

Change

long time no see. sorry :(

So, change, it's a scary thing :( It can be good, but sometimes it unexpected creeps up on us. Personally there has been so much change in my life. I feel like I have lost so many things that was important to me :( ever felt that way? It really sucks! I'm finished at my safe little christian school, and next year I'm starting a new scary school. I feel my future is unknown and things are never gonna be the same. I really feel like crying. I miss my friends and my school.



So maybe you are also in a situation in life where things are changing? Maybe your parents are getting divorced, siblings moving out, new school, moving, lost friends or anything else. Things may be changing suddenly or gradually, expected or unexpected. The worst part is we can't control it. Maybe you have that same lump in your stomach as you think: "things are never going to be the same". And maybe you also feel a little scared?

But we need to remember that God has control. He is always the same, he doesn't just suddenly change. He is always with us! We don't need to be scared, we can trust him :) Sometimes people just change, but we can always rely on God! Have you ever experienced that one of you friends just isn't the same anymore? or let you down? I can promise that will never happen in you relationship with God :) In the bible is says that God is our rock.


Psalm 18:2


  The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
   my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
   my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.


Other than that I just wanted to say stay positive! Maybe things are changing for the better? You need to let go of the past, but you don't need to let go of all the good memories :) Take all the good things you've learned and experienced with you. And TRUST GOD!


Proverbs 15:13

 A happy heart makes the face cheerful, 
   but heartache crushes the spirit.




YOU ARE PRECIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment