Wednesday 29 December 2010

The Biggest Present in the world!part 1

Only two days left of Christmas, but I still want to post a christmassy post :)
When I hear the word "Christmas" I think of so many things! I think of christmas trees, lights in streets and on houses, family, good food, snow and of course PRESENTS! I looooooove pressies <3

 Many would say christmas is not about the presents, but I say it's all about presents. Or shall I say the present. 

Christmas is the time when God gave the biggest present anyone could ever imagine. He gave his only son Jesus to the world. That is the biggest present in history! And just writing about it makes me so happy because this present is special! You can receive it everyday. You can open it again and again, and God will continue to fill you with joy and do great things in your life.
Jesus is the joy of the world and if you receive him, he will bring great joy to your heart.
Luke 2:10:
 But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment