Monday 14 February 2011

Valentines day

Hello Precious People!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!
I hope you all have had a nice day with your special one.
Don't worry if you don't have a special somebody, I know this really cool guy, Jesus, and he's always available haha.  I don't have a valentine either, and even though valentines day is kind of a big deal for us girls I try not to despair.  Here are my tips for singles on valentines day:

1. Valentines day is about loving and appreciating each other, but how about showing yourself some love and appreciation. How about curling up under a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate and a favorite book or movie? Or taking a bubble bath and having a home spa? Or maybe buy some chocolate or make a cake just for you? Have some me-time and relax.

2. Meet up with your other single and dateless friends. Have dinner together and bake some cookies. Enjoy hanging out together and appreciate each others company. No boys aloud. This is what me and my girls are doing tonight!

3. Do something nice for somebody else. It will make you feel better too! A boy at school gave a rose to all the girls in my class today. It was so nice of him. So today you can be extra nice to family, friends and maybe a guy you like? hee hee. Make cards, help them out with something, or buy some chocolate or roses! Or anything else to show some appreciation :D
So have an awesome day! Alone or not YOU ARE PRECIOUS AND LOVED BY GOD!
Lots of valentine hugs xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment