Saturday 5 February 2011

Sorry!

I'm at a camp thing and haven't had time to up date :( super sorry!

I don't have much time but I just wanted to share a little something. God says COME TO ME ALWAYS.
Always is a word with a lot of meaning. It means all the time and constantly. God isn't only there when we are sad or need help. He want's us to come constantly and all the time. When we are happy, exited, sad, angry, confused, frustrated, ecstatic or what ever you are feeling. His arms are always open!


YOU ARE PRECIOUS.
I hope I will be able to update again tomorrow, but if not sorry!
xxoo

2 comments:

  1. have very much fun in the campthingy :D
    I love your blog, it has helped me alot the past week, I'll pass the link on to my friends.
    You are a great person, and I think God is extremley proud of you!

    god bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH! It is so nice of you to write that, it really made my day and means so much to me :D
    God Bless :)

    ReplyDelete