Monday 25 April 2011

Boys, boys, boys!

Well this wouldn't be a teenage girl blog if I didn't talk about boys, would it? So I decided to have a segment about boys on this blog with a christian perspective. Mainly because I think girls are kinda under pressure when it comes to guys, you know everyone seems to have a boyfriend, and you don't want to be the single one. Well it's of course very different from school to school and place to place. And I just want to say, I'm just a teen like you guys, no love expert! So I hope you will comment because you knowledge is as good as mine, hee hee :D

So first I just want to say that you are a beautiful, talented, independent and precious person with lots to offer! If you are single, you don't need to let rejection from boys or being the only single girl among your friends steel away your confidence.

God has an amazing plan for your life! Just because you are single now, doesn't mean you are going to be single forever. YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME! I can't stress that enough! So you don't need rush or panic or freak out. God has already planed everything out for you :)



I also think it's important to say you don't need a boyfriend. I'm not saying it's bad to have a boyfriend or anything, please don't misunderstand me. I'm just trying to say that God really really really loves you. And if you don't feel like he loves you or can't seem to realize it or hear people saying it buy you feel like doesn't sink in or touch your heart pray that you will have a revelation of Gods love. I've been there, I hear everybody talk about how much God loves me, and it's hard to explain, but I just did't feel it, or like, man do you get what I'm talking about? Like it just didn't seem real or something, I just didn't realize how much it means that he loved me. In Kim Walkers live version of the song "How he loves" she explains towards the end:

"There are some of you here that have not encountered the love of God, and tonight God wants to encounter you and wants you to feel his love, his amazing love... The love of God changes us and we're never the same, we're never the same after we encounter the love of God. We're never the same after we encounter the love of God."


So to get to my point, you shouldn't need a boyfriend to make you feel loved. You don't need a boyfriend to be appreciated. You don't need a boyfriend to be special. When you encounter the love of God you just realize that God already loves you SO much. God appreciates you like nobody else can! You are already so special to God. A boyfriend can never replace God's love. And if you feel like you have a desire to be loved, and like need attention or whatever, turn to God. Ask him to show you his love for you. He ALWAYS wants to spend time with you, and he wants you to know you are loved. You are not dependent on boys, you are WAY to special and independent to find your value in what boys think.   Your worth is not measured in how many boys like you! 


again, I'm not saying there's something wrong with having a boyfriend. I really hope I didn't affend anybody!


YOU ARE PRECIOUS xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment