Thursday 28 April 2011

HOPE!

Firstly I just have to say: My greatest condolences to all the victim's families in the southern states. I am praying for you all! The images on the TV screen breaks my heart. People's houses torn down and utter chaos. Not a pretty sight! God be with all you affected by the horrible weather in the US.

I just wanted to remind all of you that God gives hope! Even in the darkest situation, God is there! Even when things seem hopeless, God has not left your side!

"Hope means hoping when things seem hopeless"


So wherever you are in the world, whatever you situation is TAKE HEART! God has always been faithful, God is always faithful and God always will be faithful! God is always the same. He doesn't change. He will never stop loving us or stop being faithful to us.

John 16:33: I've told you all this so that trusting me, you will be unshakable and assured, deeply at peace. In this godless world you will continue to experience difficulties. But take heart! I have conquered this world. (The Message)



Hebrews 10:23: Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.

Darkness cannot consume light, but light can consume darkness. If it's just a little problem at school or a major International emergency, God's light is always stronger. His hope is in any situation, nothing is too small and nothing is too big. And by the way God knows your situation, your feelings, your pains and everything you are going through. He is not oblivious to anything! So start praying for hope in your situation. Pray for God's hope in your life. Fill your heart with his hope and love, instead of all the hopelessness and pain of this world.

Romans 15:13: May the God of Hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. 


Romans 5:5: Hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into out hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.


I also recommend reading the bible! It is so filled with encouragement and hope. I have realized that in hard times, when I'm super stressed, sad, defeated and negative and I feel like the world is working against me I tend to read less in the bible and almost turn away from God. But I have discovered that it is in hard times I really should cling to the word of God and seek God with all my heart. Only him can give me hope that doesn't fade. God can comfort me and give me peace if I don't try running from him.

John 14:18: I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. (King James Version)


Isaiah 41:10: So do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will  strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


Jeremiah 29:11: "For I know what plans I have for you" declares the Lord "Plans to prosper you, not to harm you, plans to give you Hope and a future.


YOU ARE PRECIOUS! TAKE HEART!




No comments:

Post a Comment