Sunday 22 May 2011

EXAMS :O

YIKES! I did my final exam on friday :O I was really nervous, but I hope it went ok. This time of year is horrible so many tests and exams and lots of school work.


So I just wanted to encourage you to give those things to God :) Nothing is too big or too small for him. He cares about everything in your life, nothing is too small. So I just want to encourage you to put away your books, turn of the TV and shut your laptop for ten minutes. Get your bible out and just spend ten minutes (or more) with God. It doesn't take long time and it is the best anti-stress cure there is. Pray that he will help you be calm and remember what you studied. So here is a little "exam-biblvers-list" I put together for my exams and sent it to my classmates :) Maybe you can send it to yours too and we can start a chain of encouragement and anti-stess. ha ha ha :D

Sunshine's exam bible verse list :
Philippians 4:5
1 peter 5:7
John 16:33
Nahum 1:7

Isaiah 41:10
Matthew 18:14
1 Thessalonians 5:16
and my favourite : Psalm 23

No stress, God bless :)
YOU ARE PRECIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment