Saturday 22 January 2011

God is always here!

I feel bad posting another boring personal post. Things are getting tough and I'm defiantly at some crossroads. I'm getting increasingly frustrated, so what to do?

I RUN TO THE CROSS. God is here and he can see me lying in my bed typing.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." -Matthew 11:28

Sometimes I find it hard to focus and pray. That is when it is important to pray much. When I feel unmotivated I must remember that God always listens. God doesn't always reply to our prayers they way we think he will. He sees way more than us and understands way more than us. He works on a different level than we do. We don't always understand what he's up to, but trust him! He knows whats best for us, and wants what is best for us. And me being a selfish person (all humans have a level of selfishness, but I must admit I need to practice ha ha) I want whats best for me.

I'm sorry for bad blogging! but maybe you can relate to how life goes up and down? I don't know. I promise I'll post a better post tomorrow.

YOU ARE PRECIOUS!
lots of love, hope you know that we all have ups and downs!
Keep telling yourself that tomorrow will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment