Tuesday 18 January 2011

"If there was no heaven or hell...

... would you still walk with Jesus?"

I wanted to say yes, I really wanted to say yes. but I didn't know for sure. Suddenly I felt really bad like; Oh My Gosh, I don't really love God. I Just love that he saved me from hell. I started to freak out and just started praying like crazy that God would help me to love him. It was like the preacher read my thoughts because she continued by saying that the more we get to know God personally as our loving father and friend, the more we fall in love with him. The more we experience that he always takes care of us and ALWAYS is faithful, the more we love him.


It's really like any relationship; we can meet someone and admire them, you still need to take the time and get to know the person. The more you find out the person, the more you love. That day I decided to get to know God more personally. I want to love God for different things. For what he has done for me, but also for his character, for who he is.

So that what was on my heart today, I encourage you to have a personal relationship with God, you won't regret it. And I can tell you this he is just LONGING for you to get to know him. He really wants a relationship with you.

And to end this posts one of my favourite quotes: "Christianity is not a Religion, it's a Relationship"

No comments:

Post a Comment