Friday 14 January 2011

I'd love to hear from you!

E-mail address: wearepreciousblog@gmail.com

I'd think it would be totally cool if you wanted share your testimony. Your story could be so inspirational to others. I won't post it on the blog if you don't want to, and I won't put your name. It's a big step and if you are not ready to share your story that is totally ok.

But you don't just need to send me testimonies, You can basically send me anything; your thoughts on christian topics, how it is to be christian at your school, posts you'd like see, things you want me to pray for,  advice, maybe you have a post you want me to publish or anything else thats on your heart.

I'd love to hear from you, and would be totally stoked and I'll try to give good replies. 

Remember you are precious <3
big hug and lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment