Sunday 16 January 2011

Sunday Blues?

The weekend has come and gone and on monday it's school again. Are you dreading this new week? School can be challenging both socially and academically.  haha, I sounded kind of grown up there, but you get my point, right? Sometimes school sucks. And I can honestly say I don't really look forwards to it, who does? But that is the wrong way to think. Instead of freaking out over a test or a fight with a friend, try to think about something good to look forward to. If you feel like there is nothing good, try to appreciate the smallest things. Thankfulness is important, and even if you are having a really bad day try to thank God for what you have. Pray that God will help you deal with the bad stuff, because he really is with you and wants you to be happy.  I'm so happy that I get a tomorrow, let's be grateful for every new day God gives us.

psalm 118:24  "This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."


Matthew 20:28 "And surely I am with you each and every day until the end of the age.



I hope this made you feel better about tomorrow. Remember that the bible is always a good place to look if you need encouragement!
and like my mummy says; bless bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment