Thursday 20 January 2011

Update

Hey guys! I was going post something else today but I think I ned some more time to pray and think a bit more about that post. But can't leave the blog blank can I? So I'm just sitting here thinking about what to write.

 So... had a good day? I have had a quite exciting day. Last saturday me and my friend (who is awesome!  thank God for good friends they mean a lot! and if you don't feel like any friends, just know you're not alone, many people feel lonely. I used to always be left out and had no good christian friends, but then I prayed like crazy and now I'm really blessed. Just remember that you are an amazing person! There is nothing wrong with you. Jesus is the best friend in the world and he wants to be your friend more than anybody.)

Wow that was a looong little extra there. But yeah, where was I?  Last saturday me and friend evangelized on the street. We gave out fathers love letters (check out my post on january 11th to see what fathers love letter is) and buns (Don't quite know what they're called, mum's suggestion was: tea cakes! ha ha hurray for British mums <3 ). And today one of my sisters said that last sunday somebody told his entire church about two girls that was giving out "tea cakes" and he read the letter for the hole church. I was so excited!! Thank you God for using me to encourage people! I remember telling my friend that if only ONE person read the note, and the rest just threw it away, the trip would be successful. And now I find out that a hole church got the note. WOW! God is amazing! God can do such big things!



And God wants to use you as well. Don't think you're too little or stupid or young or not talented. God made you just the way you are. He has great plans for you. Talk to your friends, or go out in the streets, get involved with your church or a ministry and serve God almighty! It will fill you with joy.  Be a testimony for Jesus.  ( Mark 16: 15-18)

And another thing that made me happy is my first comment! YAY! Thank you anonymous for my first comment on this blog! You made my week <3 I really appreciate comments! (that was a hint :P)

Well that was a kind of... weird post with lots of brackets (parenthesises). But I hope you got something out of it.


lots of love and happy doodles xx
Remember that you are precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment